2019年6月8日星期六

To all projectors




Say this to yourself a thousand timesssss.

“I have a very special gift and my gift is that I know how to guide, manage and direct people beautifully. I also understand this gift, this wisdom within me is not for everyone. It is only for the people who are ready to hear what I have to say. Until those people find me and ask me to share what it’s that I know, I wait quietly until they ask. Because I know that when I wait quietly, I am the most attractive being that I can be. That when I wait quietly, my energy field communicate to others what I need and what I want. And people will naturally come to me for what I need. I understand that when I share these words with the right people, I will be valued and cherished for the beauty that I am.”
- Karen Curry Parker

沒有留言:

發佈留言